Re: Desperately Seeking Pellia--Or the Taking of Pellia, One, Two, Three

Dale Brenner asked:

> I'd like a bit of Pellia endiviifolia. Can anyone help me
> out?

The only successful method I've seen (although I haven't
seen a lot) is to go the AGA convention an place a bid
approaching a $60-$100 for a baggie.  If you find a cheaper
source, please don't tell the bidders.

Are there any wetlands where you live?  Some say Pellia
grows in many places and like a weed -there for the taking.
 But at those prices, it cannot be a weed, can it?

Scott H.