[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Copper and Other Trace Metals

One of the problems with metal toxicity is that it's almost impossible to 
identify until it's too late.  The reason being that many of the symptoms 
(of heavy metal toxicity) are internalized, long-term and hard to verify.  
Considering that copper along with other heavy metals is extremely toxic to 
fish, even at low levels, I'm wondering if it makes any sense to add these 
chemicals at all.


Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.