Re: What next?

Karen wrote:

> Well, I certainly hope the person who was concerned about the reaction
> people might have to stump remover sees this one!<g>  I can't even imagine
> the reaction people would have to seeing someone dose stump remover, lite
> salt AND an enema into their tank at the same time!!!<g>

I don't think I've gone too far out on a limb with this one, but there has to
be a limit somewhere to using household supplies for aquarium care.   For
instance, it would be really bad to give your plants a bleach treatment to
kill algae while fertilizing them with ammonia at the same time.  Don't do
that :)!

Roger