Plant Problems

I figured someone might be able to assist me with my plant problems.

I currently have a 90 gallon tank which has various fish, it was heavly planted, until a few days ago and slowly all my plants have been rotting away.
I stored a picture of a Amazon Sword Leaf at the following site: http://hometown.aol.com/aquariumcats/myhomepage/index.html

Currently i have 215 Watts of light which consists of GE Aqua Ray Bulbs on my 90 gallon and i use 2 DIY co2 reactors, My tank ph goes no higher than 7.2, most of the time i use peat moss to get the ph to 6.8-7.0. I had pearling on all of the amazon swords and plants then every thing started dying including the anacharis. Oh yes i also use a co2 fizz factory.

My substrate is Seachem Flourite i have a 4 inch substrate level.
I use 2 Tetratec PF300's and a Fluval 204 for filtration
The tank temp is 78 deg F

I use Seachem Flourish, Flourish Iron, Flourish Excel, Flourish Trace and Flourish Potassium as Directed.

My Iron is 1.0 PPM

I thought it might of been light, but everyone said no that isnt the problem, but i ordered a new light kit which should be here soon:
It consists of 2 175 Watt Metal Halide Bulbs @ 5500K and 2 NO 48 Inch Flouresents which should give me approx 430 Watts of Light.

I also have a 10LB CO2 Tank w/Regulator on its way to me, i was told i would have to go with pressurized Co2 with the 430 Watts on my tank.

I got a town water report, the water contains all sorts of great chemicals in it. I am wondering honestly if it is somthing in the tap water causing me these problems. If so do you think i could use a Reverse Osmosis Unit? That is my last resort, if you cant help, or the RO unit doesnt work i just think i cant keep live plants, i just cant figure it out.

Thank You for any help and suggestions

Michael Pizzi
Michael.Pizzi2 at verizon_net

multipart/alternative