Re: Lilaeopsis and other carpet plants

Daniel,

Good catch! Your right, I was cutting the runners between bunches of plants.
Not trimming the roots! Big difference and I apologize. I didn't uproot any
plant. I just stuck a pair of scissors into the substrate and cut the
runners. My marsilea and micro sword patches doubled in density after doing
that. Maybe these types of carpet plants tend to put out single chains of
runners rather than multiple branching of runners? Maybe some of the
biologists or more experienced folks might know.

-Travis