[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: replacing Eheim tube

Scott wrote:

"Lot's of times.  You need to get the replacement tube
connected to the filter.  You can use a tubing with a
nearly-the-same diameter or you can use adapters

If the tube isn't exactly the same, can it strain the
filter somehow?  (That may be a stupid question.)

One other question:  Do I have to use the stuff called
CPVC?  I guess I don't want plasticizers in the tank! 
 I saw something in the archives about this but I'm
still not sure what is and what isn't safe to put into
the tank.  

Thanks, Cavan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your site