Tank background Ideas

I am in the process of rebuilding a 135g tank and need some ideas for a background material. I was thinking of using some sort of cork so that I can attach plants to it easily and also add some interest to this area of the tank. First is the a good idea, and second do I need to use natural cork bark or can I use cork tiles from the ever popular Home Depot?

Thanks
Kevin

Please Note:   No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message.
I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---