Re: Fish stores in Northern Kentucky?Cincinnati

I've been in Atlanta for years now, but I moved from Northern Kentucky. Try
House of Tropicals in Cincinnati. They have about 500 tanks of fish last time
I was there (2 yrs ago). Definetly the store to check out if you are in the
area. They had a website a while ago, www.houseoftropicals.com. I remember
they had a 4 foot long snakehead in a 300 gallon display tank that they kept
fed by selling 4 feeder goldfish for $1 and then letting the purchaser watch
as the monster ate them. It was Channa micropeltes. They also had a several
hundred galllon display tank that housed a school of Red Belly Phirranas
(sp?). It is in an old warehouse.
Dave