RE: Carpet Plants for Medium Light Tanks

Lee Boon Chuan has peaked my interest on the Elatine triandra!  Do you have
any pictures of it in your tank?  It sounds very beautiful.  How tall does
it get in your tank?  I realize lighting affects this dramatically (glosso
is a great example of this!).  A good friend sent me some awhile back but it
died in transit.

The only carpet plant I have tried in my low-tech is Marsilea (4 leaf
clover).  It grows nicely but you don't get a solid carpet like glosso.

Daphne