Unidentified Fish

Hi Robert,

The picture of the fish you have looks like it might be a Parodon species. They are Characins from South America. There is a picture of Parodon piracicibae in the first Baensch Aquarium Atlas on pg 330. I think they feed primarily on algae.  A gentleman on Aquabid had another Parodon species up for bid not too long ago.  I remember his user name. If he has any more auctions up, I can let you know.

Keith

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---