CO2 & Low Light

Shirin wrote:

>> Yes, try CO2, even for your low light levels.
I've read somewhere, one of Karen Randall's
articles, I think, that CO2 does not necessarily
have to be used only in high light levels. If
Karen is still reading the list, maybe she could
add to this? <<

I'm here.<g>  And although it's true, I didn't write it.<g>  Claus
Christensen and Ole Pedersen did the research.  You can read the full
results in back isses of TAG, PAM, or on the Tropica web site.

The short of it is that CO2 is even more important under marginal light
conditions.

Karen