Plant Identification

I bought some guppies at my LFS and a very small plant fragment was accidentally included.  I just kept it in my tank to see if it would grow, and it sure did.  From about 1 inch long to 4-5 inches long.  I know nothing about plants but I'm trying to learn since I will be setting up a 40 gallon tank next month and want to include some beginner plants in it.  Anyway, I was hoping that someone here would identify this plant for me.  I'd bet it is something common, and it must be easy to grow.  Here is a link to the photo:   http://daveworld.us/14.jpg

Thanks,

Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html