Who is Ethyl?

> From: "James Purchase" <jppurchase at rogers_com>
> Subject: Re: Ethyl Alcohol

I can send you one if you are desperate:)
Not the booze, the tree, with leaves and all. That would solve the demon rum
issue. I saw some very nice sized trees today, but I did not bring a shovel.
Along the roads, they trim weeds back about once every 3-6 months. Right
along the water's edge, you'll find nice sized sprouted stumps. Some are
small enough to pull by hand but most are not and require a shovel etc.

Hummmm, a bonsai tree in a planted tank with native Tillansia growing on it.

Regards,
Tom Barr