[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who is Ethyl?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Who is Ethyl?
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:46:19 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200211160055.gAG0tLN6025705 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> From: "James Purchase" <jppurchase at rogers_com>
> Subject: Re: Ethyl Alcohol
I can send you one if you are desperate:)
Not the booze, the tree, with leaves and all. That would solve the demon rum
issue. I saw some very nice sized trees today, but I did not bring a shovel.
Along the roads, they trim weeds back about once every 3-6 months. Right
along the water's edge, you'll find nice sized sprouted stumps. Some are
small enough to pull by hand but most are not and require a shovel etc.
Hummmm, a bonsai tree in a planted tank with native Tillansia growing on it.