Amazon Sword Problems

Hello, Im hope you might be able to help me with my amazon sword problems. I just aquired some new amazon swords and i have placed them into a planted tank w/a 4inch layer of Flourite. I have a Mix of light 1 48 inch Flora Glo Bulb, 1 48 Inch Aqua Ray bulb, 4 24 Inch Aqua Ray Bulbs and 1 55 Watt Compact Flouresent which give me a total of 215 Watt for a 90 Gallon Tank. Well i notice the amazon sword leaves are thinning and becoming clear. My tank has 2 DIY Co2 yeast reactors, 1 Co2 Fizz Factory. I use Seachem Flourish, Flourish Trace, Flourish Iron, Flourish Excel and Flourish Potassium throughout the week. My iron is at 1.0 PPM, i use peat in my fluval to lower the ph to 6.8-7.0. But my amazon swords continue to die, could it be that i dont have enough light on my 90 gallon tank?

If this is a factor i just bought a dual 175 Watt Metal Halide Kit w/ 2 48 Inch normal output flouresents attached to the fixtrure which will provide me a total of 430 Watts is that enough?

Any suggestions or help?

Mike
Michael.Pizzi2 at verizon_net

multipart/alternative