Polyphosphate?

Does anyone know if L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate could contribute to a
green water attack? Last week I had a slight attack of green water, but
now I have 38 gallons of pea soup.

I originally attributed it to flourish trace, since I had started dosing
two weeks or so ago. But after giving it more thought, I then realized I
had introduced a new food--Wardley Shrimp Pellets. The last ingredient
on the label is L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C). The
polyphosphate part was the only thing that sounded suspicious. I've
never had this problem before--a new adventure, I guess.

My oto fry are loving the green water, but my plants are less than
thrilled (for those who were interested, as of this moment I still have
6 or 7 fry--they've gotten more adventurous, so the numbers could change
at any moment. They are such fun to watch!)

Regards,

Sharon Stewart