[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
My microsword is flowering!
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: My microsword is flowering!
- From: Joe Reiter <jreiter at bigfoot_com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:36:17 -0800
- In-reply-to: <200211120959.gAC9xw45004869 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200211120959.gAC9xw45004869 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.2b) Gecko/20021016
I did a few searches but couldn't find any references to this, so I
wanted to post. The bottom of my tank is covered with a "lawn" of
microsword. Just last week, in the space of maybe two days, a long
skinny stalk shot upwards out of the middle of my microsword "lawn" to
the surface of the tank and started flowering. It's just that one stalk
so far, no others.
Has anyone else experienced this? It was a bit surprising to see that
stalk rocket to the top so quickly!