aquarium-related injuries

Congratulate me, everyone. I've had my first aquarium-related
injury. It's called aquarium elbow, a condition very similar to
tennis elbow, cause by hauling around buckets of water for all
14 aquariums that I maintain. My doctor told me not to use my
injured arm, so I'll have to switch to the other arm. Hopefully,
by the time it gets injured, my other arm will be recovered.
(Don't tell me to use a python. I have too many baby fish in my
tanks.)

So, has anyone else been hurt by their aquariums?   ;-)

cheers,
    shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga