Re: Pellia endiviaefolia and AGA Conference

Thanks for the great summary, Chuck. I attended the last two, but was unable
to go this year. A combination of other obligations and a three year old. It
sure was easier when it was 2 hours away from Atlanta in Chattanooga!!!

I am propogating some of this Pellia endiviaefolia. If whoever bought the
plants from Claus at the auction wants to email me off list I can give you
some of my experience with the plant so far.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---