[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Composition of Green Light Stump Remover
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Composition of Green Light Stump Remover
- From: Eric McGlohon <eric at dekard_com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:31:08 -0500
- In-reply-to: <no.id>; from shieber at yahoo_com on Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 01:02:32PM -0800
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 01:02:32PM -0800, S. Hieber wrote:
> Small irony here -- I want to get some stump remover to
> remove some stumps. I don't much care what's in it so long
> as it won't leach something harmful and persistent into the
> water table.
> But I can't find the stuff anywhere -- yes, I even tried
> home depot.
> I am genuinely stumped.
Actually, my really good gardening shop in town dosen't carry stump
remover, when I asked they said that I should just use buttermilk;
drill a hole in the stump and pour buttermil in. Great advice,
but not very good for my planted tank. ;)