Re: Ad Hominem Criticisms

"Robert H" said:
> I dont understand why so many people excurt so much energy even
responding
> to something like this. Anybody who reads the list knows who Tom is,

... unless you're new to the list and not a psychic.

I've had an off-list exchange with one person who is
a relatively new APDer, who didn't quite understand
what was going on. I believe there are still a few people
on this list who are not aware of our recent history.
[Redacted]

[Redacted]

Besides, you don't want to puzzle all the future aquatic
gardeners who will be browsing this list someday, after
we're long gone and turned to mulm .... ;-)

cheers,
    sg

--
Shireen Gonzaga