Moss and Human Names (was: Moss and Liverwort Names)

> Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:13:28 -0800 (PST)
> From: Stephan Mifsud <valerandi at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: moss and liverwort names

> If the plant in the photograph is
> "Christmas Moss" like the "Christmas moss" shown in
> Loh Kek Leong's lovely website, then it is probably
> (90% sure) a Vesicularia species (Thanks again Loh for
> the sample).

Hey, think nothing of it, buddy.  Glad to know the moss reach you in
good condition.  But I have to say I'm amazed that anyone who can spell
Plagioheciacase and Plagiotheciaceae could possibly get my name wrong
:-)

Just kidding, Stephan.  Don't worry about the name thing, I wasn't
offended.

Loh Kwek Leong