Re: Composition of Green Light Stump Remover

> It would be nice to know the % of "blood meal" in the product. That's an
> organic fertilizer but I don't know how wise it would be to introduce
dried
> animal blood (literally) into an aquarium.
I have been using Green Light for some time now with no apparent ill
effects. I do pre mix it with the aquarium water and let it dissolve first.
As an earlier post stated it is not readily water soluble as it takes a
while to dissolve completely. I use a quarter teaspoon every three to four
days in a 62 gallon. Don M.