Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #429

Sharon,

       Im not sure how much help I can be, but I will try. You could fill the
5 g with water from your main tank. I would skip on the gravel. The hang on
back filter with a sponge on it should do fine. You could feed the little
guys blanched veggies. How big are they btw? They cant be much more than a
couple of mm I wouldnt think. Feed 2 to 3 times a day if you can. Siphon out
any uneaten food after 30-45 minutes. Check out www.planetcatfish.com for
more info/correct temps and perhaps fry care.

hth,

-Z-

In a message dated 11/10/2002 4:57:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,

> Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 12:13:47 -0500
> From: "Sharon Stewart" <sharon at stewartcentral_com>
> Subject: Oto Fry

multipart/alternative