sword spouting baby

I was given a large amazon sword a few months back that was recently covered
with fuzz algae. The plant was extremely healthy so I knew it had some
latent energy stored up. So I cut all the leaves off (because of the fuzz
algae and just for pure experimentation) and cut the main stem in half.
After re-landscaping my tank I put the two halves back in the aquarium (each
half had some roots). I now have two amazon swords growing well. There are a
couple deformed leaves probably caused by the dividing, but the most recent
leaves look normal.

-Travis
(Whose loving wife called to tell me she just fed the pigs some eggplant and
a baguette roll. Wonder what I'll be given!)