Composition of Green Light Stump Remover

Last week, I sent an email to Green Light asking about the composition of
their stump remover and specifically about lye.  I also told them what I
was using the product for.  I received a reply from them today and thought
I'd pass it along:

"Our product does not contain sodium hydroxide. Our product contains blood
meal and humic acid. I would not use the product as you have been, but as
you recognize that decision is ultimately yours to make."

I found it interesting that this particular stump remover is derived from
organic compounds.  FWIW.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee