Help for nutritions

Im trying to figure out what nutritions I should give my planted tank.
I went trough the arcives for a while and I found a lot of bits and pieces,
now Im trying to put them all together.

NO3 Nitrates - I only found "NITRATES removers" but I red you can get it by
adding KNO3, adding K in the procces.

PO4 Phosphates - I thought available at a lot of places

K2SO4 Potassium - From a gardening store

Lots of micros - I hear tropica master grow is good.

Off coure I understand you should only add them when they are 0 or almost 0
and a little bit at a time... balance.

Well did I miss anything ?
Will

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten!
http://search.msn.nl/worldwide.asp