Algae

Here are some pictures of the algae I have in my tank:

http://67.89.4.174/aqua/photos

The one in 'image033' I actually like as long as it doesn't spread too much.
There is some hair algae in image056 and the rest I'm not sure what
type/types they are. Image022 is a plant I was given that has grown very
very slowly and gathering more algae than anything else in the tank, I'm
starting to think it's the algae pearling and not the plant :)

If anyone can help me identify these algae I'd appreciate it. They have only
effected the photographed plants, somehow all the other plants were spared
(so far). Planning on adding some ancistrus and more SAEs to help combat it
but if a few days of blackout could help I'll try that too.

Thanks
Giancarlo