[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: surface algae
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: surface algae
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:16:31 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200211070957.gA79vaqg004418 at mailhub_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Sorry about going on, and on..... I hope that someone can help me!!
Try turning the lights off for 3 days and do a black out. Do a water change
prior, like 50%. Turn off CO2 increase surface agitation etc. Cover the tank
That should kill it.
Now afterwards and adding enough nutrients is up to you.
Adding some NO3 and K would be of use/help. Easy to do also.