Aqua Medic CO2 reactor -- I am afraid of killing my fish.

     I think this explains the problem:  My further research reveals the
AquaClear Power Head 402 by Hagen has an output of 1022 liters per hour.
Meanwhile, Aqua Medic says don't use more than 200 liters per hour on their
unit!  I was pushing 5 times the maximum water through, or trying.  I'll go
get a little Rio pump.
     By the way, this also explains why I asked about mineral oil in the
tank.  I blew it out of my bubble counter, all over the place, including into
the water, due to this pump disparity problem.
     I love this hobby.
David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html