Re: Today's menu: All sorts of algae keyed out

Tom,

Never heard anyone "looking" for algae before. I have some long dark hair
algae but it didn't feel slimy, looks like cotton thread with similar
consistency just weaker (I thought my wife's hair had gotten in the tank at
first), threw out a foot long strand last night. I also have some algae
which is growing mainly on my java moss and some (perhaps same algae) on the
riccia but not as much. I'd love to send you ALL of it !!

Giancarlo Podio