[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chrome Mylar Film
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Chrome Mylar Film
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 06:11:44 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
> Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:39:05 -0500
> From: "Giancarlo" <gp at isaconsulting_com>
> Subject: Chrome Mylar Film
> Hi everyone, just thought I'd share this find for those out there looking to
> make their own reflectors.
They don't give any specs. I wonder if this is optically much better than
the inside of a potato-chip bag? If really "Mylar" it probably is tougher,
but it will take a lot of 5" x 8" pieces to do a whole hood.
Wright Huntley -- 209 521-0557 -- 731 Loletta Ave, Modesto CA 95351
I will not vote for anyone who talks about "troubled youth,"
"open space" or "certified teachers." Politicians who use these phrases
are either confused themselves or are trying to take advantage of other
people's confusion. -- Thomas Sowell