Chelated Trace Elements

I have nice Red Ramshorn Snails in my tank, courtesy of Suzi Barber
(Thanks - Hey Suzi, are you still ou there?). They seem to get thin
transparent shells, even though I have pumped in plenty of calcium and
even put in a birds cuttlebone in the tank which they feed on heartily.
I am wondering if it isn't because of the copper in the Trace Elements I
use to make my PMDD.

I would like to try an experiment, just to see if it makes any
difference. I would like to switch to a chelated trace elements which
does not contain copper, if I could find one. Does anyone know any
brands which would have this makeup and where I could find it?

Thanks so much.

Ed Dumas