SAEs and C. moehmanniii

>I've found a plant that either ottos or siamese aglea eaters actually
>like to eat.  One of the two is making hole-punch sized holes in my
>Cryptocoryne moehlmannii specimens!  When they get done with a
>leaf it looks like a piece of green swiss cheese.This is one of my
>favorite Crypts.  They've never bothered any other species of Crypt.
>or other plants.  I know it is one of them due to having C.
>moehmanniii in two different tanks and the only common fish are
>these guys.  Ray

It's your SAEs. I have moehmanniii and SAEs and I have the same problem.
although lately my algae has gotten worse and they seem to be leaving the
moehmanniii  alone.

       Gerry Skau

       "Why can't the Jews and the Arabs just sit down together and settle
        this like good Christians?"--overheard during a congressional debate;
        also attributed to Arthur Balfour, British statesman, Prime Minister,
        and Foreign Secretary