Re: fishless cycling

I've seen comments on this for months now. Why would anyone bother with
cycling a planted tank anyways? I have set up the substrate, planted
moderately to heavily, and then added fish (moderate-low), all in one day and
have never had a problem. Did this on my 125, 90, 65 and 30 gallon planted
tanks.

For fish only tanks I just get a bit of seeded media from one of my
established tanks or a friend's healthy, disease free tank.

Seems too much work to go thru an 8 week cycle.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---