Re: KNO3 Sources

Well the pharmacy I visited ended up being a guy who had no interest in
searching through catalogs to sell me a $3 item. Perhaps I should have asked
about that $300 thermometer after all! Anyway, just noticed a new product on
the Seachem website called Flourish Nitrogen and another called Flourish
Phosphorus, looks like they were following this thread ;-)

OK so now all I need to figure out is if I need all of the Flourish products
or just a couple to get balanced :)

Giancarlo Podio