Nitella

Hello All,

Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I purchased a plant labeled that off of
Aquabid and it looks nothing like the plant labeled that in Pablo Teapots
book. At first, I thought the plant I have might actually be Umbrella
Hairgrass but it isn't that. The person that sent it said it was similar to
java moss but not quite as invasive and I had planned on attaching it to
driftwood, but it is more like hairgrass in texture.

Keith

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---