Re: can't turn off co2

Scott,

Do you mean the problem may be with the bottle itself
(before the regulator)?  I could just swap it for
another one I guess.  If I took it back, would I just
disconnect the co2 line from the tank and open the
needle valve to drain it?  Could that take a really
long time?  I suppose I could just wait until it runs
out again to replace the bottle if it's safe.  Right?

Thanks, Cavan

PS  My luck isn't all bad.  My dentist gave me his 30
gallon reef a while ago and my Madagascar lace has
flowered again!