can't turn off co2

Yep!  Another problem!  I tried to turn off my co2 by
turning the main dial at the top of my bottle to the
off position so I could adjust the Eheim diffusor.
Doesn't make a difference.  The guages on the
regulator stay the same.  Before, they would go to
zero when I turned it off.  The diffusor continued to
bubble, and I don't mean what was left in the line.
It just kept going.  I can adjust the pressure on the
regulator (though it doesn't seem as responsive) and
use the needle valve.  It just doesn't turn off.  At
all.  ?

Thanks again, Cavan

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute