New moss?

Well out at the springs once again. This time trying to avoid being bitten
by a black and white spider looking like a crab except it had red colored
spikes coming from the abdomen, I found a large moss growing submerged
attached to some bald cypress knees.
There is Fontinalis growing there also and it's not that. It's much larger,
perhaps the microphylls are 2-x as long as the willow moss. Much larger
internodal length also.
There was not that much there but I have some at home now and will see how
it does. It seems to have a good potential.

The Chara is beautiful, smelly, but beautiful.
Regards,
Tom Barr