[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to increase brightness of your AHS light kits at no cost
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: How to increase brightness of your AHS light kits at no cost
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:13:10 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <200210282050.g9SKoaxK026202 at mailhub_actwin.com>
David S. Brown said
> To increase the brightness of your AHS light kits,
> at no cost, remove
> the protective film on the reflectors.
> That's all I'm saying, OK?
Say no more. I too found dramatic improvement merely by
removing the integral filter material from the bulbs, which
material, it turns out, is made entirely of cardboard.
That difference was like night and day. ;-)
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site