Re: Fluval 304 problems

Look in the cover plate where the ceramic shaft sits. There should be a
little rubber donut that sits in there, and the impeller shaft should in
when assempled. These fall out very easily. I was lucky, when it happened to
me I found it again, but while it was missing the filter made horrible
noises.

Regards,
James