ESPOMA Sulphate of Potash

	Has anyone used ESPOMA brand Sulphate of Potash as a
	source of K? I found some at the local garden center
	5lb bag for $3.99. I've been using K2SO4 from a
	hygroponics supply in the past but since I do 50% water
	changes weekly I go through a lot of K.
	The K2SO4 from hygoponics was a white crystals. I was
	expecting the Sulphate of Potash to be similar but I
	was mistaken. It looks like pink/brown granules with
	small-gravel sized specks of what I THINK is sulphur.
	Is this safe to use in my tanks? Has anyone used
	Espoma brand Sulphate of Potash?

	BTW - No chemical analysis in  the MSDS on Espoma's website.
	They claim its not required.

	Any help would be appreciated.

	Thanks

	Ghazanfar Ghori