Re:Sword Rot

I asked the exact same question just the other day on the Aqua Botanic
forum here http://www.aquabotanic.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1323 and got
some great advice. If you haven't been to this site yet you'll love it lots
of good friendly advice. The main point with swords seems to be substrate
fertilization especially with Iron (yellowing leaves is sometimes a symptom
of Fe deficiency). Good luck.