co2 purchase

This has come up probably once a month for the last few years, but as
things change, companies come and go, price raise or lower, etc. etc.
I'd like to ask again for a co2 system recommendation.  What I need is
a pressurized system for a standard sized 55 gallon aquarium that has
java moss, xmas moss, java fern, acicularis, riccia, blyxa, rotala
macranda, various crypts, najas, anubias, micranthemum, lysimachia, and
a few others, but the blyxa is probably the largest in terms of mass
(sorry for any misspellings or typos).  Lights are currently 40 w t-12,
but by the time I get the co2 system (1 or 2 weeks) they will probably
be 4x55 power compacts.  Fish are neons, rummy nose, apistogramma
atuhualpa, pygmy cories, if it matters.  Substrate is onyx sand, and I
don't PMDD, I just use the Seachem Flourish line according to their
directions mostly, and adjusted where needed.  I've looked at M3, but
their little message about late orders makes me worry I won't get it in
a reasonable time.  I've also looked at hydrologix.com, and I can get
the external reactor there as well, but I'm not really sure if this is
the way to go.  I've had it with DIY (no more PMDD, I am abandoning the
home-made hood with DIY t-12 ballasts and wiring).  I don't want to buy
a regulator here, hoses there, needle valve at the hardware store, and
tank locally.  I understand that the tank will have to come locally,
but I would like some suggestions on where I should consider getting
everything else, in as few places as I can (if the regulator, needle
valve, and hoses are one place, and the reactor somewhere else, that's
ok).  Also, I really like the external reactors.  If a solenoid is
really highly recommended, that's something I'll consider.  So, has
anyone a suggestion or two as to where I might do a one-stop-shop for
all my co2 needs?  First hand experience helpful, but hearsay is better
than nothing.

Thanks in advance,
Cameron