Re: Ramshorn snails for sale?

Adam was enquiring about ramshorn snails which reminded me that I haven't
seen any of those bright red ones for many years. They used to be plentiful
in the hobby here in the UK but seem to have disappeared. Does anyone on
this list have any?

Roy.

>Does someone have a few ramshorn snails that they can spare?  I just >need
>a few to get going again.  Any snails that won't harms plants >will do.
>Will send a grab bag of plants in exchange if need be or >PayPal your
>postage.

>Adam

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!