moving an aquarium

Hi Mark,

Bill had the best ideas I've heard on moving the fish.

In terms of the tank and plants, I have a few concerns.
1.  That is a long time for wet, exposed plants to be subjected to those
kinds of temperatures.  I think I would definitely consider packing them up
in Styrofoam boxes to protect them.
2.  Picking up a 75 gallon tank full of gravel is going to be a major feat I
would think.  Does anyone besides me have the fear that the bottom could
fall out of the tank with that much weight being moved around that much?

Good luck Mark!

Daphne