Re: Annoying discovery

I've found a plant that either ottos or siamese aglea eaters actually
like to eat.  One of the two is making hole-punch sized holes in my
Cryptocoryne moehlmannii specimens!  When they get done with a
leaf it looks like a piece of green swiss cheese.This is one of my
favorite Crypts.  They've never bothered any other species of Crypt.
or other plants.  I know it is one of them due to having C.
moehmanniii in two different tanks and the only common fish are
these guys.  Ray