Re: Fluorex Lights

Well I'm not sure about the lumens, I haven't been able to find any claim by
LOA regarding lumens, only Watts, CRI and Color Temp. The only lumen claims
I found were on eBay from people selling the light at twice it's retail
price. On your last note, yes the lamp is considerably bigger than a normal
compact screw in (were you able to see the pics on the UniQuaria messages?).
I think if you were to "straighten" out the tubes you would be looking at a
similar surface area to a 55W CF. I doubt this is a "super lamp" emitting
120+ lumens per watt like some eBayers are suggesting but it does looks
quite bright to the naked eye.

Giancarlo Podio