Re: Why is ADP port scanning ?

Thank you, Bill, that was very helpful and informative! It reminds me of
the first time I installed a firewall, asked for full reporting of every
little thing, and found out what "internet background radiation" is.

From a non-techie viewpoint, an additional suggestion would be to
immediately notify PetsWarehouse that some hacker calling himself (or
herself) "kevin d" has been messing with non-public parts of the
petswarehouse.com  website. Unless there really is an innocent reason for
having access to someone else's server's IP logs? And we all know how
suspicious those hotmail accounts are.

Maybe there really *is* a plot, a conspiracy, and this "kevin d" has been
the cabal all along!

Elspeth