Re: Smallest schooling fish

Thanks for the suggestions. I love my Endler's, but they're much more
independent that I'd be looking for in a roundabout schooling tank.  The
rainbows sound gorgeous, and so do some of the little tetras; as I have yet
to get a successful breeding from my first two pairs of killies, I'm not
sure I should look at the lovely lampeyes, which sound delicate.

But first, gotta figure out the tank.  This sounds like it should be
acrylic, rectangular, with rounded corners, and room in the back to drill
in input and output from the filter  near each other....  It's going to be
a while before I'll have it ready for fish, but I'll keep an eye out for
those suggested species.

Diane Brown